Thursday 8 August 2013

The Nail Miracle Product - OPI

If you're an avid nail polish addict, then it is likely that you would have heard of the OPI Nail Envy nail strengthener. Well if you haven't tried it then get your purses at the ready...this product is AMAZING! I cannot stress just how good it is. Although I have been blessed with good nails, the last year or so they have been driving me crazy with constant breaking, flaking and general weakness. A very frustrating and painful experience.

I first purchased the OPI Nail Envy last year on 'Buyapowa' however, I'm pretty certain I got it even cheaper off Amazon at £8.89. I purchased it from a shop on there called, 'Best-Beauty Products' which turned out to be in America (explains the looooong delivery wait - 2/3 weeks unfortunately), however it was free delivery and for about £10 cheaper than in most retail stores/websites, you can't really complain.

I would definitely call this my nail miracle product as it does just that, they are completely restored even after only one coat. I am continually impressed and would rate this product 9/10. I would give it 10, but unfortunately I found that my first bottle went a little gloppy towards to end. It wasn't a big deal though and it may have been due to how I stored it.

If your nails are in serious need of a revamp, then this is the product for you!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with my nails lately! I got my sister to order a similar brand on amazon that helps the nail varnish stay on. It's really expensive but I think its defo worth the wait to get it cheaper though. L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I totally agree :-) X x x

      Delete