Saturday 26 October 2013

New Product Find #1 - Beauty UK Eyebrow Kit

 
 
 
I have found an actual beauty gem! Whilst browsing Superdrug's eyebrow kit offerings, although I was initially drawn to the Sleek eyebrow kit (I already own this in the shades light and dark) I spotted the Beauty UK's kit and swiftly added it to my basket. My first impression of the Beauty UK High Brow eyebrow kit was that it seemed to be a dupe for the original HD brow kit. However, as I haven't actually owned the latter, this was solely a visual comparison - the product colours and layout  are pretty similar. However, unlike the HD kit, the Beauty UK version is extremely purse friendly, at a mere £3.99 to be exact! Due to this lower price, I was apprehensive at how the kit would perform however, I can reassure you that I am seriously impressed. So much so, I actually binned my sleek kit (which was on it's last legs) after discovering this beauty gem and I don't think I'll be repurchasing it anytime soon, if ever.
 
This kit comes in one universal shade and although this is usually limiting, due to the variety of colours available, light brown (which is perfect for blondes), medium brown (think brunettes/auburn hair- plus this my shade!) and dark brown (which would be ideal for dark brunettes and black haired gals), there is a powder available for everyone. This kit also includes a wax, which is an absolute must have in my eyebrow routine. Although I have sparse eyebrows, they are surprisingly unruly at times. FYI, I personally use the wax after the powder application, rather than before it like the kit instructs. I'm not sure if anybody else does this, but it just doesn't work for me when I attempt to do it the other way round.

Have you ever used the Beauty UK eyebrow kit?

4 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this brand, but it looks really good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I really like your review, I think you're a really good writer!

    http://hesterlierre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Beauty UK seems to be relatively unknown, I think that it's probably due to the brand being exclusive to Superdrug. Thanks for your lovely comment X

      Delete
  2. I recently got this as my HD Brow kit ran out and to be honest didn't expect much but I absolutely love it. It's definitely my new favourite product! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I won't be using any other eyebrow kit for a very long time! Thanks for your comment X

      Delete